A new start-up women’s fashion design label in Copenhagen is looking for a fashion, design, or art/photography student who is interested in playing an important role in the business start-up and operations. It is a new business, and there will be opportunity to learn and develop a wide range of skills. We are looking to find someone as soon as possible, ideally next week.
– a strong interest in fashion, design, and art/photography; fashion design experience or training a plus; knowledge of fabrics also a plus
– fluency in English and Danish, other languages a plus (especially Swedish, German, or Asian languages)
– interest or experience in business administration, accounting experience a plus
– flexibility and desire to learn, ability and willingness to work independently
– 35-40 hours per month, some flexibility in terms of schedule
– helping with a wide range of tasks for setting up a new business, possibly working in a boutique some.
– record keeping and expense tracking, completing expense reports accurately and in a timely manner.
– helping develop collection program
– outstanding customer service
Salary: 120 kr/hour.
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to: