We are hiring:
Head of Public Relations, Communications, and Social Media
Faurschou Foundation is looking for a new team member as the Head of PR and Communications to work from the headquarter in Copenhagen. Our global team engages with the world’s most renowned artists, presenting bespoke art exhibitions and projects in New York, Beijing, Copenhagen, and Venice. Our head of PR is an enthusiastic strategic thinker who enjoys arts, creativity, and persuasive storytelling, who can work with high-quality content and tight deadlines within a close team, creating engagement and consistency in all areas of Faurschou Foundation’s external communication. Occasionally traveling between the foundation’s branches in Beijing and New York for exhibition openings, artist studio visits, and special events is a natural part of the job. Our work environment is daily close collaboration between all team members, spanning across the international venues. All team members are supportive of each other’s tasks, but a high degree of personal responsibility is part of our culture.
- Passion for Arts
- University graduate with at least two years of experience at a communication bureau, PR agency, or similar.
- Impeccable speaking and writing skills in English.
- Detail-oriented, responsible and self-driven.
- Confidence in the use of the latest social media platforms and tools.
- Ease at creating and maintaining relationships with people.
- Ability to lead and drive initiatives to completion.
- Managing the foundation’s online presence and curating messages to support the activities.
- Creating and promoting engaging content (images, videos, texts) about projects, exhibitions, and artists we work with.
- Performing relevant research, creating newsletters, submitting press releases, and managing media and PR agencies.
- Responding to and engaging with our audiences and handling possible delicate media situations.
- Advocating the importance of the foundation, its international presence, and its projects to the wider global audience.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – a full-time position.
Location: Based in Copenhagen.
Start: August/September, 2021.
Please send you application to email@example.com before July 30, 2021, and use the topic “Application – Head of PR” in the email.