You will develop story ideas, write and edit articles, and help out at the University Post newsroom
The University Post is on the lookout for a new student assistant.
• are possessed by an evil writing demon,
• grew up speaking English,
• are pretty good at Danish too,
• and want to get involved in university life
…this may be the job for you!
You will research and write news; edit other reporters’ work; upload photos and articles; and help plan editorial meetings. Most importantly, you will discuss and work creatively with us on our ideas.
Join our newsroom team and you will get:
• skills – on the job training, practice and constructive criticism
• experience – work as a journalist and a good CV
• friends – a network of friends and enthusiastic colleagues
• pay – student salary
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Send a sample of your work to email@example.com