Galleri Nicolai Wallner is looking for a gallery assistant.
The position starts January 1, 2o18, and is full-time.
The deadline for applying is November 13.
For more information on how to apply, please click here.
The gallery is looking someone with the following qualifications:
– An interest in the day-to-day operations of the gallery including sales, exhibitions, administration, project and proposal based work, as well as collaborations with artists
– A flexible and enthusiastic team player who is proactive and has good initiative
– Someone who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
– Proficiency, both written and oral, in English is a prerequisite
– Good communication skills
– Knowledge of basic administrative tasks
– Knowledge of basic IT
– A graduate degree in an art-related subject is an asset, but not a requirement
– Applicants will occasionally need to work additional hours for events and openings
– A full time position working in an internationally orientated gallery
– Varying administrative and sales oriented tasks
– In depth work with our programme of artists
– Collaborations with museums, international galleries and institutions
– Coordination of exhibitions
– An outgoing and dynamic workplace