CHART is the most innovative platform for contemporary art in the Nordic Region with 30 galleries from Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Norway and Sweden showcasing the best new works from over one hundred artists.
CHART was founded with the purpose to strengthen the role of the Nordic countries on the international cultural scene. In just three years it has excelled in offering a unique, open ambiance amongst artists, galleries, guests, supporters and collaborators endorsing both networking and new and shared friendships.
The 5th edition is our most ambitious to date and will once again be held in the historical Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts’ Kunsthal Charlottenborg edition is our most ambitious to date and will once again be held in the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts Kunsthal Charlottenborg from 1 –3 September.
CHART is looking for you! Creating a fast growing event means we are busy (in a good way); and so we need your help.
The areas are as follows:
- General build up/take down and running the fair: 14 August – 6 September
- Constructing and carpentry for the art installations and architecture competition: 14 August – 6 September
- VIP car service planning/driving: 30 August – 3 September
- VIP relations: 30 August – 3 September
- Press and communications: 21 August – 3 September
- Gallery and exhibitor assistance: 28 August – 4 Sepember
- Assisting on CHART SOCIAL projects with international renowned artists and curators: 21 August – 4 September
- Bar staff: 30 August – 3 September
This does not mean you will have to be present the whole time. If you want to work full time or just a couple of days – let us know what suits you!
If you would like to be part of the team, send a mail to email@example.com as soon as possible with a few facts about yourself and clear reference to the areas/teams where you want to work in.
We hope to hear from you!