A new start-up fashion label in Copenhagen is looking for a fashion design, marketing, design, or art/photography student who is interested in playing an important role in the business start-up and operations. It is a new business, and there will be opportunity to learn and develop a wide range of skills. The successful application will do lots of different things, and have the role of assistant.
– a strong interest in fashion, design, marketing, and art/photography; fashion design experience or training a plus; knowledge of fabrics also a plus
– fluency in English and Danish, other languages a plus (especially German, Swedish, or Asian languages)
– interest or experience in business administration, accounting experience a plus, excel skills desirable
– flexibility and desire to learn, ability and willingness to work independently
– 35-50 hours per month, some flexibility in terms of schedule
– helping with a wide range of tasks for setting up a new business, devleoping marketing strategy
– record keeping and expense tracking, completing expense reports accurately and in a timely manner.
– helping develop collection and working with sourcing of materials
Salary: 150 kr/hour.
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to: