Application deadline: As soon as possible!
The international organization Morning Tears is seeking a trainee working in Shanghai with the main focus on the Shanghai Expo 2010. The internship will commence in April 2010 and end with the Expo in October 2010 (full time) with the possibility to continue as a regular Morning Tears trainee (part time) for as long as possible.
Morning Tears was started in 1999 in China/Belgium as an informal organization with the main goal to rebuild the world for children who have lost their own. In 2005 Morning Tears became a formal non-profit organization registered under Belgian Law currently holding offices in Holland, Belgium, Spain, China and Denmark.
Morning Tears is a non-profit organization run by volunteers. All costs are kept at a minimum to ensure the children in need the best care. Morning Tears focus on helping:
- Children whose parents have been executed or are in prison
Morning Tears is looking for a trainee with the following qualifications:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Must master Danish and English spoken and written – Chinese is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge (word, excel and power point)
- Independent, outspoken/outgoing and positive personality
- Good networking skills
Work areas the trainee will be involved in:
- Represent Morning Tears at various Expo events
- Communicate with the media
- Initiate and oversee events for expo
- Assist in regular Morning Tears Shanghai events
- Admin work
The trainee will receive a salary as a housing allowance of CNY 5.000 pr. month for the full time Expo trainee position. The following trainee position will be part time and an allowance of CNY 3.000 is given.
Please send application and CV to Signe Kühl as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Morning Tears please visit www.morningtears.org. For questions about being a trainee for Morning Tears please contact Morten Bech Jensen email@example.com